gchemutils-main

Re: [Gchemutils-main] Is There a collection of example files for Gnome C

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: Re: [Gchemutils-main] Is There a collection of example files for Gnome Crystal?
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 10:14:15 +0100

Sorry for late answer. There are already some samples distributed with
the sources. They illustrate the main available features. I might add
some more if needed. They are  installed with the debian package in
/usr/share/doc/gcrystal/examples/ but I don't know what other distribs
do with them.

Otherwise, you can load a lot of structures from www.crystallography.net
They are provided as .cif files which gcrystal should be able to display
(I'm interested by samples for which it fails).

Best regards,
Jean