gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune build failure

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] Cynthiune build failure
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:29:49 +0200

 Hi Philippe,

On Thursday, April 26, 2012 16:32 CEST, Philippe Roussel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Le 26/04/2012 16:13, Sebastian Reitenbach a écrit :
> >> Yeah, sorry I didn't try that first. With the attached WindowMedia patch
> >> the bundle builds. It then fails in the MusePack bundle but is fixed
> >
> >> with the Musepack-new-API patch.
> >
> > Which version of libmpcdec do you have installed. The Musepack Bundle works
> > for me.
> > I guess we have something different here. I have: libmpcdec-1.2.6 installed.
>
> The library is called libmpcdec6 and comes from a bigger package
> containing multiple librairies called libmpcs. libmpcdec version seems
> to be 1.3.0, from its changelog :

I applied the WindowsMedia patch as is, and made linking the OSS output
bundle against libossaudio only on OpenBSD. I took the Musepack patch, and
massaged it with a couple of #ifdefs to be able to build against "old" Musepack
API and the new one. The new API is the default. To build against the old
one, you have to put ADDITIONAL_OBJCFLAGS=-DMUSEPACK_API_126 in
the make environment like this:

ADDITIONAL_OBJCFLAGS=-DMUSEPACK_API_126 gmake install

Further I removed this old GNUSTEP_iNSTALLATION_DIR thingie from the
main GNUmakefile.

can you check how Cynthiune from CVS now works for you?

Sebastian