fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

[FSF] Status of current translations.

From: Nico Cesar
Subject: [FSF] Status of current translations.
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:29:17 -0500

Update! David, Luis, Adrian and me, have taken items but we still didn't
return any translation. We should hurry up, since English supporter is
already out!

-----------------------------

F - final
. - taken
t - translated needs review.
" - can be taken from previos editions
space - ready to be taken
? - Unknown.

------------------------------

[t] Mako Hill remembers Aaron Swartz
[t] Only Gandalf can protect Europe from the unitary patent
[F] Will you be at LibrePlanet? Register today for March 23-24
[.David] Winners announced for free software gaming's highest honor, the
Liberated Pixel Cup
[.Luis] Announcing the Empowermentors Collective: a group for women of color
and queer people of color
[.David] GNU Press discounts Bison Manual!
[F] FSFE asks you to show your love for free software!
[t] Keep the pressure on the White House and US Copyright Office to fix
anti-circumvention provisions
[t] Announcing status.fsf.org: Our new home for microblogging
[t] FSF licensing team: What we did in 2012 and why it matters for 2013
["] Join the FSF and friends in updating the Free Software Directory
[.Nico] LibrePlanet featured resource: Coreboot installation party at
LibrePlanet 2013
[.Adrian] GNU Spotlight with Karl Berry: 19 new GNU releases!
[ ] GNU Toolchain update
[ ] Richard Stallman's speaking schedule
[.Adrian] Other FSF and free software events
["] Thank GNUs!
["] Take action with the FSF

--
Nico Cesar