Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:16:05 +0000

Hi *,

it seems that we have some folks who can only make it on a weekend. So I
guess, that we (MJR and I) have to live with it. Should we thus fix the date
of the event as

  Sun, 18th Nov, from 11am to $\approx$ 5pm ?

Has anyone any problems with this arrangement? Otherwise, I would try to
book the room. I don't anticipate any problems with that on a Sunday anyway.

What about the catering? Is someone willing to organise that, or should
everybody bring something?

What about someone from the FSFE? Should we try to convince Georg or someone
else to come to Birmingham for that event?

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden
email: address@hidden, web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~eberhama/