Re: GSOC 2022

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: GSOC 2022
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:52:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Satya,

> I want to contribute to your organization.  what is the procedure to
> set up your project.  What steps should I follow?

Please look up the mailing list archive; this and other related GSoC
questions have been answered many times.

  https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/

In particular, you should read our GSoC page

  https://freetype.org/gsoc.html

Do you see the red paragraph in the very beginning?  We explicitly
give an e-mail address there – you wrote to the wrong one.