Re: Truetype scaled font issue

From: Ben Smith
Subject: Re: Truetype scaled font issue
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 17:44:47 +1000

Hi Adam,

The specific font I was focussing on is from "LiberationMono-Regular.ttf"
(attached). I don't *think* it contains embedded bitmaps?
The confusing part is, I've used the same file on Ubuntu 8, Ubuntu 10 and
Ubuntu 16 and it renders correctly on all of them.

>From my perspective it doesn't matter; I have a workaround that is perfect
for the needs of the project, and it' possible I'm the only person on the
planet needing these specific fonts anyway. :)

But still, it would be nice to know why.

Cheers,
Ben