Re: [ft] Font kerning issue

From: Wojciech Mamrak
Subject: Re: [ft] Font kerning issue
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 15:02:04 +0200

One bug I see is your use of FT_KERNING_UNSCALED flag, which instructs
FT to return kerning in font (design) units. You either need to
convert it to integer pixels, or use FT_KERNING_DEFAULT flag.
Transformation from font units is described here:
http://freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step2.html#section-6

What is the font and its size?