[ft] Installation Problems

From: Adam Dunsmoor
Subject: [ft] Installation Problems
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:57:45 -0600

Hello, I have installed freetype2.5.5, but fontconfig's latest git repository will not find it. I get the following error:

./configure: line 14023: syntax error near unexpected toke 'FREETYPE,'

./configure: line 14023: 'PKG_CHECK_MODULES (FREETYPE, freetype2)'

Could you advise me in what to do? I could change its configure file to point to freetype, but I don't know which configure file to edit. Thanks.

EleMech, Inc.

2275 White Oak Circle

Aurora, IL 60504

Phone: 630.499.7080 X19

Fax: 630-499-7760

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete material from any system.