Re: [ft] Follow up: FreeType v2501 under DJGPP with RHIDE

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft] Follow up: FreeType v2501 under DJGPP with RHIDE
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:04:01 +0100 (CET)

> I am trying to set up FreeType v2.51 with DJGPP under RHIDE on DOS
> in order to trace through the library source code.  Particularly, I
> want to translate the anti-aliased rasterizer to another language.
> Therefore, I do not want to build the library -- I want all source
> code to be traceable.

Read this thread

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/freetype-devel/2012-01/msg00037.html

and try

  https://github.com/vinniefalco/FreeTypeAmalgam    .

It's not up to date, but perhaps you can ping Vinnie to fix that – it
should basically be trivial for him to run his `amalgamate' tool

  https://github.com/vinniefalco/Amalgamate

on the corresponding amalgamate template

  https://github.com/vinniefalco/Amalgams/

again.

Even if you don't use the amalgamation stuff, looking up those
templates might help you in fixing your compilation problems.