[ft] Installing Freetype 2.5.3 Linux

From: Michael IV
Subject: [ft] Installing Freetype 2.5.3 Linux
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:11:20 +0300

I have a C++ project which uses FreeType 2.5.3 and which I need to compile on linux (Kubuntu) First I have Freeype already installed but it is older version (2.3.5).

  1. I used command from here to compile and install the lib headers and lib files.

  2. Then in isr/include/freetype2 I have found that the headers are still the old one.I copied there the headers from the new version.

Now I see errors coming from ftheader.h that it doesn't find FT_STROKER_H ,FT_LCD_FILTER and more header macros.

Are there some additonal steps I have missed here?