[ft] Font rendering quality

From: Tudor, Dacian
Subject: [ft] Font rendering quality
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:42:38 +0200

Hello,

We are using FreeType 2.4.10 to render text in a project and we have a blurry output with the attached font. Font size is 16, but the problem is present with any other font size.

Because other fonts look almost perfect, I was wondering if there is something wrong with the font and if there is a way to check for potential problems in the realization of the font.

Here is how the font look in the linux viewer:

cid:image001.png@01CDFB03.E7DB3930

Best regards,
Dacian

DACIAN TUDOR

Software Engineering

Fujitsu Semiconductor Embedded Solutions Austria GmbH

Semmelweisstr. 34

4020 Linz, Austria

Phone:  +43 (0) 732 90305 255

Mobile:  +43 (0) 676 848255255

Mailto:   address@hidden

Internet: http://emea.fujitsu.com/semiconductor

Internet: http://www.cgistudio.at

rss  facebook  googleplus  twitter  youtube  flickr  scribd

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Takeyuki Inoue, Brendan McKearney, Dr. Gerhard Roos
Sitz/Seat: Linz; Firmenbuch/Commercial Register: Landesgericht Linz FN313602f
This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee,
you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-mail
or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and then delete it.