Re: [ft] Fw: freetype2 problem

From: Róbert Márki
Subject: Re: [ft] Fw: freetype2 problem
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:56:53 +0200

Don't get me wrong. I can read it just fine. But understanding it is a lot harder. :)
I have a feeling he used Google Translate. It might be good idea to find someone who is more experienced than he is, and who speaks his native language.

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> It only took me a few minutes and a dozen WTHs, and WTFs to
> understand it.  :)

Sorry, my fault.  The HTML part of his email renders just fine.  It
seems that he is using a broken email client which removes spaces at
weird places in the plain-text part.

And thanks for answering!