[ft] Fw: freetype2 problem

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft] Fw: freetype2 problem
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 13:45:08 +0200 (CEST)

Please help this guy with his interesting grammar :-)

    Werner

--- Begin Message --- Subject: freetype2 problem Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:49:51 +0800 (CST) 1) How to read the WINDOWS system fonts, such as how to use FREETYPE2 display using Times New Roman, FREETYPE2 interfaces is to directly enter the file path of the font. However, some fonts, such as Arial, Times New Roman is a new file, and the interface with FREETYPE2 can be found in this document, there are three kinds of fonts, but how do I specify it?

2) If you use the same font, the provisions of the same size. I found the display not the same effect and WINDOWS, and some words about some words much worse. Such as Times New Roman, Chinese still more like a show, showing the difference in English too, FREETYPE2 the very poor. Another example is some of the font, set the size of the larger, FREETYPE2's on a much larger than WINDOWS.

3) Bold, italics how to set. To the same effect as we go and WINDOWS

--- End Message ---