[ft] Installing on Xcode

From: Robbo
Subject: [ft] Installing on Xcode
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I recently got a mac and am trying to port over some code from other
projects that uses freetype2 into xcode. I downloaded the file for
freetype2, unzipped it and followed the instructions for building the
library.

I (think that I) have successfully built the library and now have an 'obj'
folder that contains some juicy object files and a couple of other files
that I don't recognise. Now, I don't know what to do from here - how would I
go about linking the library into an xcode project?

My apologies if this is a noob-ish question.