Re: [ft] rendering changes 2.1.10 -> 2.2.1

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft] rendering changes 2.1.10 -> 2.2.1
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:17:17 +0100

There are indeed differences in the auto-hinter between various
FreeType releases, since we try to enhance it incrementally (and
this will be true for the next release, by the way, which should
treat serif fonts much better, try the CVS if you want).

I fail to see exactly what the problem is; you're not even providing
screenshots nor telling what is wrong, only that things are "different".

Could you be about more specific about what you see as a "bug" here ?
It helps when you stick it to the usual trio of:

- what you did to show the bug
- what you were expecting
- what you got instead

Thanks in advance,