[Freetype] Working with TTF files in capitals

From: Zitan Broth
Subject: [Freetype] Working with TTF files in capitals
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:25:38 +1300

Greetings All,

I have not been able to get truetype fonts working on my *nix box when their names are in capital letters.  Even if I rename the files to lower case, truetype doesn't seem to render them.  I am calling TrueType via gnome and ultimately lib_rsvg but all fonts with original names in lower case work fine.  Is this a known issue, is there a workaround, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks greatly,
Zitan.