[Freetype] help me out here, unable to compile into ImageMagick

From: Emil
Subject: [Freetype] help me out here, unable to compile into ImageMagick
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:02:46 -0600

I have ImageMagick working nicely BUT.

I am setting up a PHP script to download/copy a picture and I wish to annotate it.
I would like to use a few different fonts, but it seems I need to have freetype 2.0 built into the ImageMagick modules.

I have downloaded all of the files Freetype 2.0 src and doc and bin and Msys.
And ImageMagick 5.5.3 zip/tar src.  and am butting my head against the wall.

Its been years since I did any C development, and don't care to be doing it now.

I just want to use the ImageMagick features with true type fonts so that I can have users auto annotate their pictures
using a website form.

I am running Win Xp, Apache 2.0.43, PHP 4.2.2, MySql 5.3.23 and ImageMagick 5.5.3.

Thanks Emil