Re: [Freetype] pixel size

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Freetype] pixel size
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:17:44 -0400

At 12:56 PM +0200 10/8/01, Wallace Chigona wrote:
My problem is with the polygons:  When I render the coordinates which I
obtain from freetype, the object is (very) smaller  than the bitmap
equivalent.  I have to scale the polygon so that it is visible.

        Correct.

I don't
want to do the scaling in openGL, I would like to obtain an outline
whose size is (almost) equal to the bitmap.

        Use FT_Vector_Transform() to set up the appropriate affine.
That's what we do in ImageMagick's Annotate handler and it works
quite well.

Leonard
                  You've got a SmartFriend in Pennsylvania
Leonard Rosenthol                       Internet:       address@hidden
Web Site: <http://www.lazerware.com/>
Coola Signature: <http://signature.coola.com/address@hidden>
PGP Fingerprint: C76E 0497 C459 182D 0C6B  AB6B CA10 B4DF 8067 5E65