Re: new release?

From: Anuj Verma
Subject: Re: new release?
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 19:40:17 +0530

> I will push the positioning fix in a few hours and the moire pattern
> is an artifact of our 16-level graphics blender. Looks really good
> indeed, we only need to improve the speed.

Thanks for working on this. Since the output is only 8-bits now I
might be able to use more bits for precision and thus reduce
artifacts. As for performance, I see that I'm doing way too many
small allocations which do not serve any purpose in the current
implementation. I'll try to work on these things.

Anuj