Open Source Contribution in FreeType.

From: amit kumar
Subject: Open Source Contribution in FreeType.
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:56:44 +0530

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
                                    I'm Amit Kumar, a 3rd-year
undergraduate student in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) from IIIT
Nagpur, India. I am new to open source only contributed to
HactoberFest in the past 2 years and I came across FreeType through
GSoC and interested in creating something in it and contribute to the community.
                                          Please help me and show me
direction towards starting my journey to open-source contribution.
Thanks and Regards
Amit Kumar