Open Source Contribution in FreeType

From: mahesh vaishnav
Subject: Open Source Contribution in FreeType
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 10:54:19 +0530

    Respected Sir / Ma'am ,
        I am Mahesh Vaishnav, 3rd year Undergraduate from IIIT Nagpur, India. I am new to open source just contributed in HactoberFest and I really wanna contribute more but don't know from where to start. I visited your website through GSoC. I have gone through projects and  want  to contribute to it and its newer versions .

Please help me and show me direction towards the open source contribution.

Thank you.