Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC - Distance Fields

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: Re: [Freetype-devel] Re: GSOC - Distance Fields
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 15:14:59 -0700

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 9:54 PM Anuj Verma <anujv@iitbhilai.ac.in> wrote:

> Also I'm surprised that you haven't put the code get_min_distance code for each edge type into a function.
> Would you prefer that I comment re these on github?

I don't think that will be necessary. I will fix that while adding in FreeType. That repository is just for
testing and I might delete it in the future.

I understand.  I find it using functions generously makes one's code develop and flow better.  In this case I wanted to quickly test your Newton-Raphson in isolation.  Sure, I know how to isolate it. :)

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/