GSoC Application

From: ASHWINI JHA
Subject: GSoC Application
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:19:16 +0530

Hello
Going through various projects, one of FreeType's projects caught my attention: "Improve the ‘ftinspect’ demo program" . I have already spent few days in learning about freetype, glyphs and font rendering as well tested some examples explaining freetype. I wished to know if the project "Improve the ‘ftinspect’ demo program" still open. Please let me know. Also, it would be great if you could help a little more so that i can frame a proper proposal.

Thanks and regards
Ashwini Jha
3rd year CSE UG
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore - India