Re: [ft-devel] New Documentation

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] New Documentation
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 21:30:03 +0530

> Is there a timeframe yet when the new documentation will be
> released?  I use Nikhil's preview whenever I dive into FreeType but
> I think everyone would really benefit from having access to it,
> spec. to the search function :)

As soon as the next FreeType version gets released, we will update the
documentation to Nikhils version.  I plan to do a new released in the
end of December.

You could always generate a fresh local copy whenever required, till
the next release is ready! I think we should switch to the new website
along with the release next month.

> PS: a low-key thumbs-up to Nikhil again, extremely well done IMO :)

Indeed!

Also thanks to the feedback from the many interested people here!

--
Nikhil