[ft-devel] Bug for Windows CE

From: takashi kosaka
Subject: [ft-devel] Bug for Windows CE
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 10:58:27 -0800

Hello.

My name is Takashi Kosaka.
I think that I find bugs on Windows CE(5.0) version of free type font on
the specific font file (MigMix(ミグミックス)フォント MigMix 1P)
http://mix-mplus-ipa.sourceforge.jp/migmix/

The free type library can not load  some Japanese character
such as "視" in WinCE environment. It might be happen in
Win32. (I have not tested yet.)

In case of Linux, I don't have any problem.

However, in WinCE(5.0),
err = FT_Load_Char(face, *(Text + i),FT_LOAD_NO_BITMAP);

err=FT_Render_Glyph(face->glyph,FT_RENDER_MODE_NORMAL);
face->glyph->bitmap

 is empty bitmap date without an error.
Also, I have tested the other font, such as IPA font,
it works.