Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint git source + gnulib issue

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint git source + gnulib issue
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:58:13 +0200 (CEST)

> configure.ac:21: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
>       See the Autoconf documentation.
> autoreconf: /usr/local/Cellar/autoconf/2.69/bin/autoconf failed with exit
> status: 1
> ./bootstrap: autoreconf failed
>
> again, is this an issue confined to OSX? or a wider issue?  Not had
> the issue before.

Ah, looking up the documentation, I now see that you need
automake 1.13 or newer, to get a macro definition for
AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS (it will be part of the not-yet-released autoconf
version 2.70).  I've just fixed `bootstrap.conf' accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks again for the report.