Re: [ft-devel] Hegemony Credit

From: Rick Yorgason
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Hegemony Credit
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:54:28 -0400

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Very nice, thanks!  Two minor nits: I suggest that you mention in
parentheses what the used libraries (Ogg, FreeType, etc.) are good
for, and that you show an URL for them.

Hmm, I'm not so sure how I can mention what the libs are useful for while still keeping things concise, but I could easily add some URLs. I'm going to wait for everybody else to get back to me before I change anything, though.

Thanks for your feedback!