[ft-devel] Free tyep font - query

From: jeyasathya
Subject: [ft-devel] Free tyep font - query
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:04:58 +0530

Dear all,

We are using True type Font library delivered by you for our project. As a first step we are using VC++.

By using the exampl1.c file we have got display of a single character.

Could you please give your valuable suggestions for the following queries?

(1) We couldn't be successful in getting display of more than one character. The characters gets

overlapped.

(2) Since height and width of each character gets varied, how the starting position of drawing the next character be found.

It will be helpful if you support us as early as possible. Kindly let me know if queries is not clear.

Note: I have attached the example1.c file for your reference.

Thanks and Regards

Jeyasathya