[Devel] Re: italic font rendering clipped

From: Osho GG
Subject: [Devel] Re: italic font rendering clipped
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:01:55 -0700

I never got any responses to my original query - must be due to the
mailman problem.

I noticed that Danny sent a couple of replies (thanks Danny). To
respond, even if I have only one character per line, I still get them
clipped.

I was reading back archives for a solution to something similar and I
noticed somewhere that this could be due to certain transform matrix.
If a certain value in the transform matrix is 1 then it could result
in such clippings but if it is say 1.00001 then it would not - or
something like that. Anybody remembers such a discussion?

thanks,
Osho