Re: [Devel] Re: [Freetype] Freetype 2 on Mac

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] Re: [Freetype] Freetype 2 on Mac
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:02:43 -0400

At 8:26 AM -0700 10/22/03, George Williams wrote:
I created a font which contained a 'morx' table with a ligature
sub-table which mapped "A B => C"

I created another font which contained a 'GSUB' table with a 'liga'
ligature (script latin, language default) feature which mapped "A B =>
C"

I installed both.

I ran TextEdit (the simple text application)

Did you try the WorldText sample application which uses the ATSUI library (instead of the Cocoa text engine, as TextEdit does) to render your font?

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
Chief Technical Officer                      <http://www.pdfsages.com>
PDF Sages, Inc.                              215-629-3700 (voice)
                                             215-629-0789 (fax)