[Devel] Bug caused by strange unicode character name.

From: George Williams
Subject: [Devel] Bug caused by strange unicode character name.
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 21:58:22 -0700

someone handed me a font containing a character name of "uni206f;" (the quotes are not part of the name, but the semi-colon is), and complained that PfaEdit was producing a bad font.

(presumably the user put this name in the font by mistake)

As I read the postscript standard this is a valid postscript name, and ghostview agrees with me, but freetype dislikes it and will not load the font (it fails to parse the /CharStrings dictionary).