[Devel] first draft of a patch to add kerning support to the PFR module

From: Sven Neumann
Subject: [Devel] first draft of a patch to add kerning support to the PFR module
Date: 17 Jun 2002 21:05:16 +0200

Hi,

attached is a first version of a patch that adds support for kerning
to the PFR module. Since I haven't found any fonts that contain the
extra data item type 4 that provides kerning info this patch is
absolutely untested. If anyone knows of a PFR0 font that has kerning
information please let me know.

Since this is my very first try on contributing something to FreeType,
I'd very much appreciate if one of the core developers could have a
short look and point me to any stupid mistakes I've made or correct my
coding style.

Salut, Sven