Re: [Devel] BDF driver

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] BDF driver
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 02:41:47 -0700

At 04:15 PM 5/21/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> I'll soon commit in a revised version of the BDF driver which will
> also understand Mark Leisher's BDF extension for anti-aliased bitmaps
> (with 2bpp and 4bpp).  David has already checked in something, but
> I'll replace this.  Stay tuned!
It is now in the CVS.  Please test.  Attached a 2bpp and 4bpp test
BDF file.
Hi Werner,
   I realize this is a bit old, but I've been out of town...
Is there any reason for not supporting 8bpp greymaps here? That's what PfaEdit generates at the moment (In a slightly different format which I'm just modifying to conform to this style).