[Devel] RE: FreeType 2.0.9 could not read the HKSCS-2001 MING_UNI.TTF fo

From: Yao Zhang
Subject: [Devel] RE: FreeType 2.0.9 could not read the HKSCS-2001 MING_UNI.TTF font
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:53:39 -0400 (EDT)

You wrote:

> Is it just a matter of changing one byte from 4 to 3, and if so could
> you tell us the byte offset?

The index to this byte is at 9 (start from 0).  The original value is 0x4.
I just used vim to change it to 0x3 and ftview and others no longer complaint
about it anymore.

> Also, is there information about oto somewhere?

It is at
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/oto/
But you don't really need it for this, you just found a better way to
do it.

Regards,

Yao Zhang