[Devel] FreeType web site, or possibly SourceForge, crashes Internet Exp

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [Devel] FreeType web site, or possibly SourceForge, crashes Internet Explorer
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 12:20:22 +0100

Any chance of fixing this? When I try to read about the release of FreeType
2.1.0 (by clicking on the link that goes to
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=85078), Internet
Explorer 5.5 on Windows 2000 crashes with this message:
'The instruction at "0x70d84170" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "read".' Please, no flames about Microsoft products - I
know that a web browser shouldn't crash, whatever data it reads. But it
would make life a little easier if we could work around this defect. Perhaps
it is a SourceForge problem...

Thanks,

Graham Asher