Re: [Devel] Problems with CVS??

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] Problems with CVS??
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:06:35 +0100

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Maybe David can answer whether the stuff on sourceforge is up to date.

I am not David, but I can say that the CVS at Sourceforge is completely
useless (since it is not sync'ed with the main CVS tree).

Since it does not seems to be a problem for anyone (you have to be
pretty accointed with SF to get into the CVS anyway), and since
I did not find a way to shutdown CVS for the project (at least easily),
I believe things may be left this way.

/unstable/* files are not uploaded on SourceForge, AFAIK.

Antoine