Re: [Devel] Problems with CVS??

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] Problems with CVS??
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:08:02 +0100

Hi Niels,

Niels Moseley wrote:

> I'm sure I got Freetype2 but there might be a problem with my CVS tool.
> I use WINCVS and it isn't very good.. 8-(

Absolutely no problem with WinCVS 1.12 here; and I am not alone
to use it, since it was David that give me the hint!

> Is it possible to FTP the _current_ CVS tree from somewhere?

I am not sure you really want the whole CVS tree (with all the
releases).
There is a mechanism of snapshots (done every night, given the
current workload this is a big chance it is not corrupt in the
middle of an update). Look at the *-current.* packages at
<URL:ftp://ftp.freetype.org/freetype/unstable/>. It worked
very well for me when I was behind a defensive firewall that
prohibited CVS...

Antoine