Re: [Devel] New release?

From: Niels Moseley
Subject: Re: [Devel] New release?
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:25:58 +0100

Hi...

> Any idea when 2.0.6 will be out? I tried building the current CVS
> tree but it doesn't seem to work out for me..

Bug report, please.

Well, you've already got my bug-report concerning the monochrome font rendering. I also saw that someone reported the same bug on 2001-04-24 according to sourceforge. 8-)

I got the current CVS tree from sourceforge but there seems to be no JAM support and the Borland compiler makefiles are missing. I use Borland to compile the thing. I tried to make a project myself but there were some files missing (?) like the one containing TGLYPH. (as far as I can remember..)

Cheers, Niels.