Re: [Devel] changes in cffload.[ch]

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] changes in cffload.[ch]
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:21:21 +0100 (CET)

>   the current FreeType sources give me warning when compiling
>   with gcc and "-W -Wall -ansi". It'd be nice to find a location
>   for these tables that wouldn't produce unpleasant messages
>   during compilation..

I believe this is your fault, David. :-) Tom has already put it into
the right place, i.e., the header files [in case that this still
produces warnings with -ansi I suggest a new file for the tables].  It
seems that you have moved it back (by accident?) to the source files.
I've intentionally not removed the warning message since it would only
hide the problem.

Tom, may I ask that you fix it again?