Re: [Devel] CFF-rendering

From: Wolfgang Domröse
Subject: Re: [Devel] CFF-rendering
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 10:06:10 GMT

>Have you tried to activate the FT_TRACE feature?  Well, you told me
>that it's difficult for you, but you also say that you can't debug, so
>what?

Well remember: I do NOT include STDLIB to build my FreeTypeLIB. Therefore I
have to do all the "system-stuff" on Pascal-Level. This is (I think) impossible
or rather complicated for Vxprints.

So I'm not able to use debug- or trace-mode. The only way to change this: I
need a source-code for VSprintf - do you know such stuff?

So I do it with this odd "print this and that". This is not too bad until now
because there have been only a very few problems with FreeType2!!!

To make this odd thing easier for me I ask you for some ideas where to look
with "print":

Where in which *.c do you assume

- an overflow during smooth render
- an endless loop during MM-load