Re: [Devel] 2.0.2 ready ?

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] 2.0.2 ready ?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:17:02 +0100

Hi Tom,

> Hi David,
>
> I am through with my patches for now.  The Unicode stuff for pure CFF/CEF
> fonts
> will wait for 2.1.  I will be testing the 2.0.2 snapshot the remainder of this
> week.  The CHANGES file should be updated to list the following:
>
> 1.  Support for seach emulation in the CFF driver has been added.
>
> 2.  Support for dotsection in the CFF dirver has been added.
>
> 3.  Support for getting the glyph name for a particular glyph index
>     (FT_Get_Glyph_Name) has been added to the CFF driver.
>
> Also, who is updating the ft2demos source to use the new header inclusion
> scheme?  I started on it, but haven't finished.  Finally, I did add some more
> options to ftlint.  Do you wish to have the patches for that?

I'd really like the 2.0.2 release as soon as possible. I can complete
ft2demos,
though they are far less important than the library itself.. I'll try to
make
a few Linux tests tonight (especially regarding installation) and make
the
release if everything works well..

Thanks a lot for the time you're taking on this job :-)

- David