Re: [Devel] 2.0.2 ready ?

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] 2.0.2 ready ?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:55:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi David,

I am through with my patches for now.  The Unicode stuff for pure CFF/CEF fonts
will wait for 2.1.  I will be testing the 2.0.2 snapshot the remainder of this
week.  The CHANGES file should be updated to list the following:

1.  Support for seach emulation in the CFF driver has been added.

2.  Support for dotsection in the CFF dirver has been added.

3.  Support for getting the glyph name for a particular glyph index
    (FT_Get_Glyph_Name) has been added to the CFF driver.

Also, who is updating the ft2demos source to use the new header inclusion
scheme?  I started on it, but haven't finished.  Finally, I did add some more
options to ftlint.  Do you wish to have the patches for that?

Tom