RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced CFF fonts

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Re: Distiller produced CFF fonts
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:09:45 -0600

> I think aside from the problems you are seeing with side
> bearings and font matrices, the seac issue is the last
> thing to do.  Oh yeah, there is also the question of
> parsing hte CharSet and Encoding tables in a CFF font.

Yeah, I knew about the CharSet and Encoding tables. I have
been using Wes White's code to load those tables. I think
you had offered to pick up where he left. Actually, I am
on the same project that Wes was on before he was assigned
to a new one (which doesn't happen to use FreeType). If the
information helps, I've been using his code since it was
implemented and in my experience so far it works as advertised.

- Eric