RE: [Devel] Distiller produced CFF fonts [was: CFF problems]

From: Blinn, Eric W
Subject: RE: [Devel] Distiller produced CFF fonts [was: CFF problems]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:17:53 -0600

Tom,

I appreciate all the info. Since the CFF driver is a relatively recent
addition (since Beta 8 anyway), there may be other known limitations or
"to-do" items I'm not aware of. Is there a standard location where these
kinds of things are documented?

Let me know if you think of anything else along those lines. It might help
me localize some of these problems as I come upon them.

Thanks,
Eric