freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] savegame.c

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] savegame.c
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Chris Kennedy wrote:

> ....has a ton of errors for me under Visual Studio 6. This was compiled with
> a "fresh update" from the CVS. Here is a snip of a few of the errors:

Are you building from the trunk? or the glutton branch? THe glutton
branch's savegame stuff won't build on any platform, I don't think. The
stable branch worked fine with VC6 the last time I tried. If you're the
same person who was on the IRC channel a few months ago, then I've
explained this already.

I don't have VC++ 6 installed any more and probably won't update the
project files for that any time soon -- I've switched to VS.NET.

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt