freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: waltervn
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:28:05 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     waltervn        2002/12/16 12:28:05 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : configure.in ChangeLog
        src/include    : pcmout.h resource.h
        src/scicore    : resource.c resource_map.c tools.c

Log message:
Several Dreamcast-related fixes. I've added header checks for fnctl.h and
sys/stat.h to several files. Unix builds should build fine after a `reconf'
and `configure'. The Win32 build probably requires the HAVE_FCNTL_H and
HAVE_SYS_STAT_H defines to be added to the project files. However, I don't
have access to VC++ to take care of this. Could someone else have a look at
the Win32 build?

- Walter