UpdaterList.h

From: Jean Marshall
Subject: UpdaterList.h
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:29:01 -0600

Mark:
The file "NewField/Updater/UpdaterList.h" is no longer coming through when we do an anoncvs checkout of the "blanca_2001Oct01" branch. Stephen Smith is getting it however through the other type of checkout.

Also, Steve Nolen is not able to check the head version out and compile it using Metrowerks using the anoncvs checkout path. I actually don't know if the head is being kept current with Metrowerks or not, although I would assume Scott would try to ensure that it is. The most likely case is that he (Steve Nolen) is also missing some files due to permission problems.

John Hall