RE: [pooma-dev] SSH Configuration

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] SSH Configuration
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:44:56 -0700

--On Thursday, September 20, 2001 12:37:05 PM -0600 James Crotinger <address@hidden> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> Something's not working. Here's what I get:

It looks like you're using a key that the server doesn't know about.
(At least from the comment; it looks like your key has a comment of
address@hidden)

Nothing has changed on this end - that key has always had the comment
address@hidden The one on your machine with the comment "address@hidden"
(below) is the right key. Did you create new identity.pub files or
something - looks like the name just got truncated, perhaps by a tool not
expecting a hyphen in the name or something?

Weird; no, it's the exact same files.  I don't know how the comment
got truncated, but the key looks fine.

Oh, I thought of something else: do your CVS Root/Repository files
show address@hidden' or address@hidden'?
The former is right, but we might have done the latter briefly when
we were starting up.  If need be, we can go back to that, or you can
just write over the files.

Or call me at (916) 791-8304 and we'll fix it.

--
Mark Mitchell                address@hidden