freeipmi-users

RE: [Freeipmi-users] Resolving error: "could not find inbanddevice"

From: Al Chu
Subject: RE: [Freeipmi-users] Resolving error: "could not find inbanddevice"
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:09:25 -0500

Hey Michael,

In that case, you just need to make sure you have all the right files
for your distribution.  I think the issue you had from before (where it
could not find a inband driver) is that you didn't have the /var/* files
that freeipmi creates in your distro.  If you have those files, I think
the inband stuff will work again.

Al