freeice-dev

Re:[Freeice-dev] FREEICE - CHardware Version

From: Harald Kipp
Subject: Re:[Freeice-dev] FREEICE - CHardware Version
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:46:15 +0200

If someone burns out the
AVR's flash in the Freeice, i'll personally buy them a
new one ;-)  (not counting mis-setting fuse bits).

Be careful with your words. :-) I managed to wear out one
ATmega103 once and we received two returned boards from customers,
who did that with an ATmega128. Both were from universities,
and compared to several thousands sold, the ratio is still OK.

Harald